Monday, November 17, 2014

Announcing the arrival of...

... our little baby girl, Sora Elise! On Thursday evening, I was admitted to the hospital because I was leaking amniotic fluid. After an uneventful and surprisingly easy delivery, our little girl was born only a few hours later early Friday morning.

We're still adjusting to life with two kids and the whole experience seemed a bit surreal given that she arrived a week early. Kai is curious about his little sister and immediately runs over to see what's going on whenever he hears her cry. We haven't noticed any sibling rivalry yet, though Kai is certainly enjoying his papa bonding time now that Nik is on paternity leave.

With Sora right after the delivery

Kai's not quite sure what to think of his new little sister

Family Portrait

Our little pirate

On our way home from the hospital

She's so little..

"Maybe if I give her some food, she'll stop crying."

CHEEEEEEEEESE!

Quality daddy daughter bonding time

Hurricane Kai!!!

I can eat all by myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment