Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Suburban bliss

Kai's been venturing out to the creek by our house with his rainboots lately. This video that Nik took is exactly what I had envisioned when I decided to buy Kai rainboots in the first place. :)


We went to my parents' house as usual this weekend and Matthew was making lasagna, Kai took a keen interest in the assembly of the lasagna and even helped out a little bit!



One of our church friends mentioned that Living Spaces was a good way to spend a rainy afternoon. Kai's daycare was closed yesterday for the MLK holiday, so we thought, "why not?" Essentially it was a big warehouse filled with furniture.. but with free coffee and a complimentary double occupancy push car for the kids. OK, I guess taking the kids for a ride around a furniture showroom while wired on coffee isn't a bad way to pass time. :)

Oh, suburbia.


Sora is really good at walking these days. This evening she was trying to chase Kai around and it was all laughter and mayhem.. I know that this is just a sneak peek into our near future. Now that she's a walker, I need to remember to have Sora wear shoes when we take her out. She walks well with shoes, though I don't think she's fond of them, she's always trying to peel them off her feet.

"I got this, Mama."

No comments:

Post a Comment