So in my last post, I wrote that Jad was very nearly crawling.. this time around, I'm calling it: Jad is on the move and he is officially crawling. Over the past few days, the big lunges forward have transformed into actual crawling Of course this now makes everyone's life a little more difficult, Kai and Sora now need to mind their stuff, and Nik and I now have to worry about all the little Legos and beads that Jad might grab.
Jad is such a joy. He loves the kids and they love him. He's always full of giggles and smiles and will grin and shriek with joy if you just give him a shred of attention or love. It's not perfect--I wish he ate/slept better and he's a bit clingy.. but he's a pretty darn good baby.
The kids wanted to hold Jad's hands as Nik was carrying him
And during preschool dropoff.. all the kids are delighted to see him and scream, "baby!", so I let the teacher present him to the class
No comments:
Post a Comment