This last week, Kai and Sora had Ninja Camp. Basically, it's a gymnastics facility and they have the kids climb and tumble and run around. Lots of fun doing something they don't normally get to do.
 |
Kai rounding the obstacle course
|
 |
| They also made medals and torches :) |
The library also recently re-opened. We still have to wear a mask, of course, but it's really nice to be able to go back to browsing for books again!
 |
| Book nerds! |
I am also starting to workout again with Tim and John. Belonging to Villa is helping to motivate and the sauna helps too. Amy and I are trying intermittent fasting for the month of July to see if we can improve our health. We're doing the 16/8 scheme everyday.. we'll let you know how it goes by the end of the month!
 |
| We're gonna pump YOU up! |
We've also been swimming a lot. Someone told me I was really tan today. Gotta get the most out of that membership!
 |
| The kids with Andre |
 |
| We went to Joyce's house to swim in their pool |
For 4th of July, we had a picnic in the park with our church and then Amy and the kids joined our neighborhood celebration while I had to go to work. RCC 4th of July was a bit smaller this year, just mainly the parents and kids from lower RCC, but it was still fun and for the first time Amy felt that the kids were old enough to keep up so they all watched the fireworks from the Connick's backyard. I usually don't mind going to work but I felt like I was missing out this year. Darn job and weekends..
 |
| mini flag waving parade |
 |
| water balloons! |
 |
| USA! USA! |
 |
| Jad an the watermelon eating (contest) |
 |
| Not a great picture, but you get the idea |
Til next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment