Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Golfland with Small Group / Lester's and Paige's birthdays / Wei's bachelor party

 A mostly quiet week with just some small celebrations :) 
Amy and I snuck out to a lunch date at a new Ethiopian place..
pretty tasty though the injera was too bubbly and a bit sour

We went to Golfland with our small group..
Sora quite liked the golfing actually while Kai ran amok with Niko

And we got a bit of game time in the arcade

It was Lester's birthday and the usual neighbors celebrated with a homemade guava cake by Kristy.
Guava cake goes well with whiskey.. who knew?!

Wei's bachelor party didn't happen because of COVID so we made it up a bit by taking him out to SF on Friday night.  Ray, Minh, John and I took him to Alexander's steak house.  Great steaks.. very expensive :)
I ended up crashed out on the couch in their hotel room.. 
A while since I slept away from Amy and the kids

I walked out the next morning to BART while
the boys went to a windsurfing class

Haven't ridden BART in a while either.. nice that it
reaches all the way to Berryessa now

The kids have been having art class on Friday afternoons with Peggy.  They are enjoying it and this week they worked on 3D creations.  

Just a cute picture of Amy and Jad

The biggest event of the week may have been Paige's birthday party.  Alex and Kendra got a big bounce house with slide and apparently the kids went crazy for hours (I was at work, unfortunately).  

Bunny cake!

Sweaty Kai on the slide

It's like a mini rave in there with the jumping and glow sticks

Sora bumped her 4th loose tooth out while jumping!

Overall, a nice week.  I'll leave you with this.. got some photos from Matt and Nicole from their wedding..
Looking good, dude! 
(at least that's what Amy says :)

Have a good week, everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment