Today we left Rayong for Bangkok. The kids woke up at 4 am this morning and instead of forcing them to stay in bed, Nik and I just went with it. Since I was up anyway, I decided to get packed up and ready to check out while Nik watched the kids.
 |
| The front of our cute beach bungalow |
On our way out of Rayong, we stopped by Nik's aunt's fish sauce factory. Kai complained that it "smelled bad" and that he didn't want to get out of the car, but we forced them all to go out to say goodbye. :P We then swung by Nik's cousin's coffee shop (his family is so entrepreneurial!), though by the time we got there, both Jad and Sora had fallen asleep and so we were stuck in the car for most of the time.
 |
| Nik's cousin delivered drinks to the car. I needed that tea for the long car ride ahead :P |
Jad woke up while we were visiting Nik's cousin, so he was up for the entirety of the drive from Rayong to Bangkok, Sora didn't stay asleep for long either, and Kai stubbornly refused to nap, so with all three kids awake, it was a long hour and a half drive to Bangkok. Fortunately, the kids were in a good mood for the most part, though we had to keep them placated with snacks.
We met another one of Nik's aunts at the airport and from there we took the train into town. It was a long train ride after a long drive and I was quite relieved when we arrived at our vacation rental. I'm excited that our new place has a crib for Jad. I'm hoping that it will help with his sleep tonight.
 |
| Kai shepherding Sora through the train station. They have their sweet moments |
 |
| Jad found a broom and immediately set to work cleaning up our new place :) |
 |
| Yay crib! |
No comments:
Post a Comment