Thursday, October 15, 2015

Look 'ma, no hands!

Lately, Sora walks with her walker, then releases the handle bar and holds her hands out, as if to say, "Look 'ma, no hands!" She can stand without losing her balance for quite a while, although she's definitely not there yet.


She's also been practicing walking using the baby walker, but as usual, whenever Kai sees her doing something he wants to join in on the fun.


With apples stuffed in their mouths

Kai: "C'mon Sor-ra!"

It's adorable to see the kids interacting. When we put Kai and Sora in their car seats, Kai will usually start talking to Sora. I need to record it some time, it's really cute. Like I mentioned last time, Kai is now interested in swings now that he's seen other kids playing with them. The other day, he was copying his friend from daycare at the playground.

Monkey see, monkey do.

He also likes playing with foam and finger paint soap in the bath. The other day, he was giving his rubber duckies foam "hats." :)


Also, Nik and I finally caved in and got Kai a new Thomas toy. He's over the moon with his brand new Percy.


And.. just one more thing. Google Photos created an awesome gif animation of Kai in the tire. I know it's redundant.. but I can't resist!

No comments:

Post a Comment